A students life..

tirsdag, juli 17, 2007

Ok, then I have been home for almost 2 weeks. It's both weird, awsome, sad and familiar. It's mainly just been work, work, seeing family and friends and then some work again. And all of it has been really nice. Especially coming home to my mums cooking, lovely to get some homecooked meals again.

It's very weird to have the evenings and nights all light again. I still haven't got used to that, but it's so damn light outside!! Just look here, these are taken 12 and 2am! And I'm used to it getting DARK like 7 or something.

Around 12..

And this is 2am.. Not dark at all.

I've also done some trips up to my beloved waterfall, Holvikfossen. I might have caused a helicopter search the first time (I don't think it was me now, but at least I did the first couple of days). On my way down from the waterfall, I first heard a helicopter that swirled around. A bit further down I met a woman that was heading up, and she asked me if I had seen something weird. I told her that the only weird thing I had seen was an orange tshirt lying in the middle of the path almost at the top. Other than that, nothing. She told me that somebody had been watching the top of the waterfall with a binocular, and that the person thought she had seen somebody fall off (she never saw somebody fall, but the person/persons were there, she looked away for a second and when she looked back, they were gone). Since I always sit at the top of the waterfall for a while, I asked when this was reported, and figured out that it could have been when I was there (it turned out it was reported a bit earlier, so I don't think it was me she saw). The search went on for a few hours, and then they called it off. Not a big deal, but caused a lot of fuss :D

Other than that there have been the country-festival. I worked backstage on friday, both to do my duty for the community(blablabla) and to make the festivalticket a bit cheaper! It was really fun being back there, not just because we were serving "the stars" ( I had NO idea who was singing, famous or working back there), but it was so great seing all the people outside, there were so damn many!! Heard that there were about 6000 there, and that's more then there is people in my county! Especially when Vassendgutane (famous norwegian countryband) were playing, then the crowd just went crazy! Looking forward to go to the concert with them in september :P
And then saturday came along. It was really funny, and I had a great time meeting so many people.

I guess that's the update for now. Not that much been going on. Looking forward to this weekend, then a fooballtournament is coming up. Not a serious one, just playing for fun. Thinking about making a girls team to play with the "big guys", but I guess we are too lazy to make that happen:P Don't think I even have my footballshoes anymore (I used to play when I was younger). Not that not having fooballshoes stopped me in Hong Kong..

To all my friends from HKUST, I miss you all. There are some songs that makes me disappear into memories, that reminds me so much of the good times there. It all starts to get blurry and it feels kinda like a dream. Just like I expected it to be.