A students life..

søndag, juli 22, 2007

Update..

First and foremost, we have actually seen the sun the last couple of days:D It's amazing!! Lovely. Almost forgot what it looked like:P

The first thing worth mentioning since tuesday, is a mountainhike I did on thursday. It's the first of the year in Norway, the other places I have been going to is not mountains, lust small hills:P
It was me and Sylvia that decided to go up, that means we talked about it the day before and she dragged me out on the day, since I was really up for just sitting inside that day.. But what a trip! Really nice to go upwards again. It was very hard the last 10 min, but sooo worth it.
Almost at the top, stopping for filling water in our bottles.

This is where we are heading. Not that far left..

The mountain is called Traudalsnibba, and is 1125 meters high I think, and they say you should expect to use 3 hours, but that's just bullshit. We used 2,5 hours, up AND down. And we did not go fast!

The feeling you have when you are finally at the top, is just undescribable. Love it. It was a bit cold that day, a bit windy, so we didn't stay that long at the top, but the view is stunning from up there..
At the top, pretty satisfied with ourselves:)

On friday I went to see my grandparents. A very relaxing day, and I also met one of my aunts and her family. Very nice.

Then saturday came along. I think this is the most beautiful day I have had so far during the summer. Most of the day there were not a single sky in sight, just blue,blue and a big, nice sun! It was also time for Nabolagscupen, which is a footballtournament that takes place here in summer. It's just for fun, and I had a nice time watching and at the same time soaking up the sun.
Later the same day we were some girls sitting with Synnøve before heading out. That is, it was me and Synnøve and at the beginning Gudrun, which was exchanged with Sylvia. Nice to just be the girls. There were also an amazing sunset that day! Just see:


Gudrun, me and Synnøve

And then we headed out to the local bar, and met a lot of people :) Always fun!